Friday, October 31, 2014

Snow Yeti Nail Look

Ola loves! :) Today's nail look was so much fun to wear. I love fluffy nail powder, but also, who doesn't love Yeti stories? Bwahahaha mystery! I've always loved Yeti stories because they never scared me, they were just funny! This powder will also come in great for winter or Christmas nail looks.

Products used:
Nail powder: N.NAIL Lovely Villus Nail Art Decorations-White [NNAIL-DRN861]
You can check out this product HERE, or browse through the KKCenterHk website HERE
I've also reviewed black fluffy powder from KKCenterHk, review HERE
There isn't much to be said: these nail velvet powders are easy to use, long lasting and look amazing. I highly recommend these products, because they're awesome.
Nail polish used: Maybelline COLORAMA, no. 51 (a little too watery and transparent for me).
I also did this weird nail look (photo below) with the white nail fluff, but I did not like the final result (meeeh, the stones are boring colors). Anyways, the nail polish used here is Maybelline COLORAMA, no. 70 (the perfect nude shade).
So, any nail fluff fans out there? What do you think of bright white nails in general? Yaaay or Naaay?? Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to follow me on all my social media.

Love, J.

***KKCenterHk has sent me this product for reviewing purposes.

13 comments:

  1. It's so fuffy:)) I love those, but I find hard to apply the fluffy fibers:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had problems too, because I would apply oil (fast drying oil) to the first coat of nail polish, or the nails next to it. Once you apply oil, the fully fibers will not be able to stick for hours. So I have to have clean hands (no hand cream or oily creams), and then apply 1 layer of polish. Then I wait for it to dry and then apply the second layer of nail polish and then quickly dust it with fluffy powder. For me the nail polish is very important, because if it dries to fast or too slow, it will just not work. But once I hit the right combination, this look stays for longer than 5 days!

      Delete
    2. Yes, I see the problem with too fast or too slow drying. Maybe that was my problem. I also didn't want to mess my whole table with the fibers and wasn't applying enough of them. I still have some. Maybe, I should try it again:). Yours look really pretty and fluffy:D

      Delete
  2. Wow this looks amazing! I haven't seen these powders! Very original!
    http://beautylovesbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. baš su simpa čupavi noktići :D pravi zimski :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. crni su mi ipak draži, ali i ovi su ludi ;)

      Delete
  4. ajme bijeli čupavci su baš fora *.*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dobro si me sjetila, da sam stavila smeđi lak i onda posula ovaj prah, bili bi kao oni kolači 'čupavci'...mmmmmljac!

      Delete
  5. It's great! I made sth similar a few months ago.

    Would you like to join to my winter challenge? http://bambusowy-raj.blogspot.com/2014/11/christmas-songs-nail-art-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the invite, but I dont think I'll have the time to participate, I'm way behind on my posts... ;)

      Delete
  6. a bas je jeti, fora izgledaju :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dugo nisam imala ovaj ''prah'', pa sam zaboravila da je osjećaj čudan kada ih provučem po odjeći hehehehe

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...