Happy Sunday! I thought I might write a quick post about some products I've been using on my hands.
- essence studio nails nail cuticle softener pen - I've been using this for quite some time now and I just adore it. I put it on my cuticles before I got to bed and also during the day. Really hydrates my skin and absorbs quickly, leaving it soft. It's really helped me with dry skin around the nails. This is one of the cheapest and best products I've ever bought. I think essence is coming out with a new nail cuticle softener pen soon, so I'll be sure to check that one out as well, I hope it's as brilliant as this one.
- Olival olovka za jačanje noktiju - This is a croatian product I've been trying out and the reason I haven't been painting my nails so often. It's a nail hardening pen. Does it work? Yes. Is it a hassle? Yes. It leaves a very shiny layer on your nails that doesn't absorb quickly. It has a scent that doesn't appeal to me, and despite what it says on the box, it is quite oily. However, I cannot deny that my nails are CRAZY STRONG right now. I just wish this product would absorb quicker.
- dr.organic Organic Vitamin E Super Hydrating Cream - Amongst other things, this product can be used on very dry skin. For some reason my hands were very dry a few months ago, and this baby saved me. I LOVE the scent, it absorbs so quickly, and you see results straight away. A LIFE SAVER. If you've got very dry skin, I totally recommend this. Here's a link to their SITE where you can read more about this line.
- Balea Melkfett Ringelblume - This is an ointment made from the flower Marigold ('Neven' in croatian). I dont like this flower because I dont like the smell of it, but that is a matter of personal taste, since most people I know do love this smell. I've been using this before I go to bed (because it's too oily to be used during the day). I put it all over my hands, massage it well, then put on my cotton gloves and go to bed. When I wake up, my skin is soft, moisturized and looks so healthy. Really great product, and cheap too, but you cant really use it during the day if you plan on using your hands, so it's best as an over-night moisturizer.
- Hipp Zartcreme - I was in a shop at the register and this young mother was in front of me and I saw this cute cream she was purchasing, so naturally I went to the baby part of the store and got one for myself. I really didn't expect to use it, I bought it because of the cute packaging (I know, I'm weak haha) and it was less than 1 euro. But this turned out to be such a great product. The smell is so amazing (all baby products smell great, right?). I use it during the day when my hands feel very dry and I am working so I need something that isn't oily. This will absorb in a matter of seconds, and I feel like I've injected water under my skin. Brilliant.