Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Fuschia Pink Cracked

Another upgrade here. I put a cracking coat over my basic pink look, which you can find HERE. Had so much fun wearing this, though I'm not sure how well these two colors go together - it's debatable. Both products are by Essence, the cracking polish is from 'The Great And Powerful Oz' collection, shade 04 'Winged Wonder'. To tell you the truth, I dont think I'll ever buy light pink cracking top coat again - it's so hard to match them to another color...it comes out looking awkward. Would you agree?
Anyways, thanks for stopping by - have a great day! :)

6 comments:

  1. i love it :) so happy there r still crackle fans out there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm only now starting to get into it...it is a great look ;)

      Delete
  2. Kreklovi su vec pomalo old school, ali mi se kombinacija boja sviđa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ja sam se kasno zagrijala za krekove, pa još uvijek imam nekoliko koje još nisam niti isprobala...meni su se tek sada krenuli sviđati, kad su bili hit, činili su mi se bezveze...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...