Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A Simple Girly Look

Hello lovely readers! ;)
So I got this polish as a gift with a purchase over a year ago - and I never wore it! It didnt appeal to me in the bottle. When I finally put it on, I saw how beautiful it was and now I just dont understand why I didnt try it out earlier. It's by Catrice, from the old collection, and it's shade no.480, 'Miss Piggy Reloaded'. It made my hands look so girly. The shade is a very delicate coral-pink, with shimmer in it, but the shimmer is barely noticeable. I rarely wear delicate colors, so this was a nice change.
Do you guys enjoy wearing delicate pink ?

4 comments:

  1. JEdnostavno, profinjeno, slatko.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This delicate color is beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imam dvije bocice ovoga, boja mi je super, ali palikacija i to sto trebam 3 do 4 sloja me izludi svaki put pa ga bas i ne nosim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ja sam stavila samo 2 sloja i bilo mi je ok, makar je poprilično vodenast. ja imam 2 bočice, mislim da ću u jednu ubaciti par kapi kojeg crvenog laka, jer me baš živcira da imam 2 ista laka...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...