Saturday, March 30, 2013

Double Green

Hello all! Very simple look here: pinky and ringfinger: Catrice's 'It's Rambo No.5', the rest also Catrice's 'Sir! Yes, Sir!' (I believe both these polishes are now discontinued). Turned out a very military look. Two coats both, but I really dont like Rambo, it's too transparent for my taste. They both dry super fast. When I wore this look the weather was dark and gloomy, so this look was a perfect match. All in all, this is not one of my favorite looks, it makes my hands look...tired? LOL Anyway, see you all in the next post xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I really love the two colours paired together, it suits your ring perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, these rings look so cute together, so I decided to put those same colors on my nails ;)

      Delete
  2. Super su ti nokti! Bila sam ubedjena da si radila ombre. Valjda si tako uslikala. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. da svjetlo je bilo užasno kad sam slikala, ali baš sam mislila napraviti ombre zeleno jedan od ovih dana... ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...